LegacyGT.com

The Official Tuning Thread

Infamous1

Hey all, does anyone have Accessport mapping for essentially a 'stage 3' kit from RalliTek? AVO 380 turbo, big injectors, TMIC, cold air intake etc. Apparently they don't support with maps anymore.

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey all, does anyone have Accessport mapping for essentially a 'stage 3' kit from RalliTek? AVO 380 turbo, big injectors, TMIC, cold air intake etc. Apparently they don't support with maps anymore.

thanks

Everyone will tell you that two of the same cars may respond differently to the same tune, so a "base" tune for your setup may still need specific customization of fueling and/or boost and/or timing, aka a custom tune. So get the custom tune.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

thanks

I do! :lol:

E85 here is only $2.07

Temptations temptations... lol

I have my cable now to do the opensource but the wife always has the car so I never drive it anyways and she doesn't need the power to kill herself even quicker... :lol:

$2.07 a gallon ?

94oct here is $1.20 a liter.

I wouldn't run my car with a downpipe on it without a tune as you have just changed the exhaust preasures by added a larger outlet which is going to have the ecu adjusting timing/ignition I would think.

But what do I know I'm not a tuner or anything.. lol ... Infamous will respond I'm sure

2005 legacy gt

mods are uppipe and catted downpipe

Can I get away without a tune or do I have to download "stage 2 opensource" from infamous , intsall on my laptop and use a vag-com cable to transfer everything to my ecu ?

Temporarily yes, but at some point the tune will need to be addressed.

How bad are these logs. Mods are uppipe, gutted Downpipe, K&N drop-in filter, custom exhaust. Mods have been on for almost a year on the factory tune. Looks like it knocks around 4800 rpm in all three logs. Also attached an LV snapshot. Any feedback would be appreciated.

romraiderlog_201102005 3rd gear-1.csv

romraiderlog_20110205 3rd gear-2.csv

romraiderlog_20010205 3rd gear-3.csv

LearningView_2-5-2011 11 16 43 AM.csv

Ive read about people saying an aggressive stage1, and truth to it? I have my reasons not to go stage 2 yet...

about what psi and taper is your stage 1 on CA91? (Just to give me an idea vs a AP Stage 1, I know theres more than that involved)

And the taper psi will that be lower becuase of the restriction of the dp cat or turbo efficiency?

When I get tuned by infamous, ill get road tuned.

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

Tactrix cable & Rom raider or Access port & Access tuner race

I can't figure out if the AP is worth the extra cash to be able to carry around alternate tunes and possibly use the LC on a 32bit ecu.

Most likely you are not going to use the extra tunes. Unless you track your car and use race gas...

valet mode: when was the last time you valet your car?

eco: ?? I have si drive for that

91/93: Yes if you travel a lot but I wouldnt really worry about that too much

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

Archived