LegacyGT.com

2/2/08 Meet

Knight705

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
at 7 confirmed ppl, is this the second biggest legacy meet next to the Midnight meet?

and i think my car will be the dirtiest.... since there is a 100% chance rain tomorrow per weather.com i won't be washing my car... hahaha

:orly: I wouldn't count on it my friend. I've said before nobody beats my snow express during winter.:icon_bigg

How about eating @ Lollicup? Most of them got a food menu too right? I'm craving some Taiwanese grub.

:orly: I wouldn't count on it my friend. I've said before nobody beats my snow express during winter.:icon_bigg

How about eating @ Lollicup? Most of them got a food menu too right? I'm craving some Taiwanese grub.

La Kaffa Is a lot better than lollicup. Colima and Stoner Creek.

put in the cross streets?

Diamond Bar Blvd & Fountain Spring Road

i put in coordinates from google maps. all u had to do was put those numbers into google maps and it would come up to the exact spot.

well anyways, see u fools in 20 min.

i feel that this meet was a success, 9 lgt + my sentra and a (very clean)tsx showed up, seems most had fun, lots of talking, and no one got left behind in the caravan from meet spot to chipotle

and seeing all of u guys legacy makes me want to get it even more... hahahaah

i feel that this meet was a success, 9 lgt + my sentra and a (very clean)tsx showed up, seems most had fun, lots of talking, and no one got left behind in the caravan from meet spot to chipotle

and seeing all of u guys legacy makes me want to get it even more... hahahaah

Yeah I'd say it was a success and it was cool to chill with the fellas and meet some of you new guys.:)

But if I'm not mistaken we had 10 BLs and 1 BP (yours truly was the lone representative). Kenny punked out early and chose beer over bros!:rolleyes:

It was a shame I couldn't take more pix but here's a couple:

CIMG5425x.thumb.jpg.9c7ae8d5a4f77b36cf05230a4234712b.jpg

CIMG5427x.thumb.jpg.d9b9cfc3fc008c58f78dd5efdba2ca74.jpg

I was going to take a picture of Mr. Cakes' latest creation but I think I'll let him get it completed first.

Archived