LegacyGT.com

Fertilized Duck and Chicken eggs (Warning do not come in if your weak)

XLeezardx

Same here, before I could marry my wife, my father-in-law made a rule...."You have to eat Balut and Blood Pudding before I say yes". He was joking though, because he knew how much I didn't want to try it.

After trying Balut, it's not bad, a little crunchy and taste more like the yolk. Add a little salt and a beer and it's all good.

Blood Pudding is another story.:eek:

6 bottles of "local" (not import) San Miguel beer will usually do the trick.:spin::spin:

"Remember..."MODDING is a HOBBY:icon_bigg, not a BAAAD HABIT";) .

6 bottles of "local" (not import) San Miguel beer will usually do the trick.:spin::spin:

anything i eat that requires 6 bottles of beer so i can finish it is not what i consider food. :eek::lol: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

I'm confused... you eat the fetus?

Aren't there little bones and stuff you have to worry about?

yep! it's still inside the egg.

all those little bones make it even better, and the little beaks and little feet... om nom nom nom nom

brian

Same here, before I could marry my wife, my father-in-law made a rule...."You have to eat Balut and Blood Pudding before I say yes". He was joking though, because he knew how much I didn't want to try it.

After trying Balut, it's not bad, a little crunchy and taste more like the yolk. Add a little salt and a beer and it's all good.

Blood Pudding is another story.:eek:

There is no crunch to it at all. I think u must have eatin some shell. The Fetus is so soft u dont even really feel any texture.

• 8 years later...

Archived