LegacyGT.com

Representin' Subaru....

Garandman

At work first thing after a fairly miserable commute through freezing rain and snow: made more pleasant by the Patriots defeat of the Steelers yesterday.

From L-R: 2006 3.0R wagon with MR coilovers, LGT rims and Nokian WR's, 2005 Stage II WRX wagon with Hankook Icebear W300's, 2005 Legacy GT sedan with stock rims and Nokian WR's. From MA, ME, and NH respectively.

3subarus.jpg.419ea8d26c75ed381cdd8328ab7c2263.jpg

Who Dares Wins

スバル

The LGT and OBW both do. The wiper blades are up to facilitate sweeping any accumulated snow off the windshield. The switch is down by your left knee.

wait yours is a switch?? mines a button! what's going on here? who f'ed up my car!!!!!!!!!???

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

that really pushes my buttons

:rolleyes:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

yep, mine works fine. only thing I want is for it to stay on continuous. when it cycles off I have to turn it back on to keep the wipers heated.

The LGT and OBW both do. The wiper blades are up to facilitate sweeping any accumulated snow off the windshield. The switch is down by your left knee.

Nice, I actually did find it yesterday, I did wonder what that was for, but was too lazy to look into it. I haven't had a need for them as its been less than a year that I have it, but today might be the day since it is sleeting out.

Archived