LegacyGT.com

Snow last night & everything to be said about the RE92s has been said, except...

[quote name='Colonel Angus']how bad did he get it? i rarely visit NASCIOC, so cliff notes it for me, if you will :D[/QUOTE] He was the guy that hit the curb at the Palisades Mall meet. Bent axle, creased fender, cracked rim, and some other things. I think jedimaster stopped hosting the vid of him comming off the curb but it was bad, and it was infront of our meet which was probably 50 cars, and an IS300 meet on the other side of the lot

He was the guy that hit the curb at the Palisades Mall meet. Bent axle, creased fender, cracked rim, and some other things. I think jedimaster stopped hosting the vid of him comming off the curb but it was bad, and it was infront of our meet which was probably 50 cars, and an IS300 meet on the other side of the lot

i would've been beside myself if that happened to me. when my LGT slid into the curb, i was pissed as hell that i couldn't avoid the hit - but at the same token, i reduced the damage that could've been worse. is his car still being worked on, or did this happen months ago?

:confused:

Archived