LegacyGT.com

The Great LGT Fundraiser 2007!!!

BDII

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incoming donation.

On another note, I'm with RC. I'm a little disappointed in the vendor turnout this year. There were a lot more vendors last year. Come on vendors, get with it! This board gives a lot to you guys, time to give back a little too.

Go Cardinals!

Incoming donation.

On another note, I'm with RC. I'm a little disappointed in the vendor turnout this year. There were a lot more vendors last year. Come on vendors, get with it! This board gives a lot to you guys, time to give back a little too.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

First MF'ers !

Gitster, can you please stop doing this 'first' thing. Its very irritating, and it is wasting space in legitimate threads. All you are doing is needlessly bumping your post count, which is silly if you are concerned about that. Nothing personal, just asking nicely.

Also, BDII, thanks again for organizing this. Its things like this that make me proud to be a part of this forum.

Go Cardinals!

Bump!!!

if only 1000 of us donate $50 thats the 50K we need to make a nice donation.

if 100 of us donate $100 then even better.

I just feel that with how much we all spend on our upgrades and other unneccesary things when compared to helping other's that we all should donate as much as we can even if that is a small amount.

Merry X-mas everyone!

lol editted because I can't do math.....

So you already edited this huh? So how is 100*$100 better than 1000*$50??? You really can't do math can you? :lol:

Bump for a member making a VERY generous donation :eek::)

$150!!!!!!

If you want to remain anonymous, that's fine but please at least send me your screen name so I can enter you in the raffle!

Well my email address is gfxdave99 at yahoo dot com so i figured it was obvious enough

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

ah ok. I've been having issues with Paypal not always sending a payment notification. Had an issue with a vendor earlier this week over not receiving the email. Just wanted to make sure. I sent it the other night and it's already cleared the account.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

TOTAL RAISED AS OF 630PM on 11/28/2007:

$578.64!!!

Keep the donations coming!!!

Thank you to everyone who has donated so far, and a BIG thanks to all of the vendors that have donated prizes!!

Make sure you show the vendors who donated prizes some love by checking out their sites!!!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Although I didn't need it for motivation, the real life story in OP is very moving to say the least, and I'm sure 1 of many, many kiddos that are throughout our country and other lands......Having 3 sons ourselves, I thank GOD for their well being and I hope/pray our efforts will bring a smile and give encouragement + strength to those who are less fortunate than us......let's STAND UNITED for their hope and benefit......peace

Archived