LegacyGT.com

5EAT IPT valve body upgrade

acooper5

Well, I am definitely going to go through with this as I think a car with about 400 whp needs it:cool:. I know there is a thread on here all about it, and I will probably have a tranny shop in VA pull it out and I will send it off. Hopefully I can get in back in a few days, if not, I thought I read that there was an extra valve body floating around...does anybody know about this?

Thanks.

Semper Fi.

i think it was mikeyan, I pmed him but havent heard back yet...I should have done my investigative work before posting the thread, I should have known. haha

Anyone know how hard the VB is to get to, I wonder if It is something I can do myself. I just dont know if I really want to start messing with the tranny myself.

Semper Fi.

unless you're a mechanic or have a mechanic friend, i wouldn't. you have to pull the tranny pan off and it's located underneath the tranny itself. do a tranny flush, etc at the same time. a lot easier if the car is up in the air than on jack stands! LOL

but i think you're right, mikeyan may have had the VB last.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

replied to your PM...

I may have another one for sale soon... how soon would you want to do a VB upgrade? it might be a few (2 weeks) till i have the other one out and ready for sale....

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Archived