LegacyGT.com

Weekly Orlando Wednesday meets.

Leonardo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooooo typical of the Nabisco fanboooooyzzzzzzzz.........

Leo.......

a AVO 420 & a G man meth tune would all but take care of everything but a very select few rotated setup STI's in the area.

Leave those to the good ole rustang;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Hahaha! Look who's talking!! :lol:

Yeah, what is it Jeff, Uno's in I-Drive?

My dad was in town so couldn't go to the G-Man tune but I got a sick one from PDX. Actually took an STI.

Ive been around just mainly lurking and visiting TampaRacing more often.

My car is stock and slow now :(

• 2 weeks later...

i mean, don't get me wrong, i'd love to see some more LGTs out there. i've seen several around here, and even one at the intersection of Semoran and Aloma on monday. unfortunately i dont think many people know or dont care.

i've been pretty surprised since i've been down here tho, just about every other Subaru driver i've seen has waved and all that. doesnt happen too much up in TN, that's for sure

My wife had a tooth pulled today so I had to take over as Drill Sgt and get the kids bathed as she was in pain in bed and the kids jumping on it. Put my youngest to bed and I just woke up now to go to my bed.

Good turnout?

ouch! always sucks having to go to the dentist... oh yeah we had quite a few people come out. i think we convinced Dez to bring funnel cake next week too, but i make no guarantees. speaking of her, she ordered a DP (shocking!), but is refusing to install it until she gets tuned.

haha, and at around 9 there was me and one other guy sitting at a table and one of the employees comes out and asked if we were from the Subaru Club. we nodded and all that, then the guy starts gettin all nervous and asks how many of us are coming because they're short staffed etc. had a pretty good laugh about that, especially since there were only 2 of us there at the time

Archived