LegacyGT.com

STi Short Throw Shifter for Spec.B

dr_sharp

Dunno if this is common knowledge or not but I inquired about a STS that would fit the Spec.B from Subaru. I didn't know there was one available so I figured there may be other idiots like me out there ;)

Response from SoA

Thank you for your recent e-mail to Subaru of America, Inc. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

You can view all Subaru Performance Tuning parts for your 2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT spec B by visiting the Subaru Performance Tuning website at http://www.subaru.com/microsites/spt/main.jsp. From the homepage, please select ‘Performance Parts’. At the top of the page, you will see drop down boxes that will allow you to select a model year range and a model. Please select the appropriate model year range (2002-2007) and model (Legacy/Outback) and the list will update accordingly. From there you will be able to view a listing of performance parts and the applicability will be listed next to each part.

Please understand, these are the only parts Subaru can recommend for your vehicle. We do NOT recommend swapping equipment or parts from one Subaru model with parts intended for another Subaru model, nor do we recommend the use of aftermarket parts in any Subaru vehicle. Doing so would affect your warranty on related failures. Any problems caused by the installation of such equipment will not be covered by your warranty; thus, you would be responsible for the repairs.

In reviewing this information, it does look like there is a STI short throw shifter available for your 2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT spec B. The part number is C1010AG100 and the MSRP of this part is $395.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you for the opportunity to be of service.

Best wishes,

Gina Holwell

Subaru of America, Inc.

Customer/Dealer Services Department-----------------------------------------------------------

YOUR ORIGINAL MAIL:

Does the STi (6-spd) short throw shifter fit the Legacy GT Spec.B (2007, 6-spd)?

lol

Archived