LegacyGT.com

My 5EAT acts weird.

eqt2010

My car is stage 1 right now. Recently the trasmission feels jerky when shifting from 1st gear to second. I can feel some vibrations from the steering wheel and floor at the shift point. I'm kind of worried.

Any thought?

i wouldnt start worrying too much until 60K. J/K.

have you checked your fluids? and what base map are you using? any realtime?

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Nope, I haven't checked the fluids yet. My car is tuned by using OpenSource ECU(ECUFlash + enginuity).

BTW, the car runs smoother when accelerating hard. Looks like it only happens under normal acceleration. It's kind of weird.

did you do the tune your self?

i am running enginuity as well but didnt tune with it. just running a cobb stage 1. did you mess with shift points etc...

i might just shut up now and let on eof the vets when it comes to the enginuity shime in.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Nope. It's e-tuned by pro.

This happens recently. My car has been tuned for almost 10 months without single problem but I just notice this about several weeks ago.

The most weird thing is that it runs smoothly when accelerating hard but jerky under normal accelerating.

Do the normal log with timing. Check total timing, IAM, feedback correction, and fine learning correction.

Then flash to stock and check fueling. Check AFR #1, AFR correction, AFR learning.

And of course, always log rpm, load, manifold pressure, throttle position.

Archived