LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

So...I met a guy a couple days ago after I spotted him on the freeway, followed him at about 100mph to pass a row of cars...he let me pass, then followed me off the freeway. We pulled over, intro.s, went over mods, and he said he's on here and goes by legwbrembos. Anybody know him? His name is Corey. SWP with UP, DP, MP, Y, stock cans, sway bars (red), gold wheels, whiteline springs, etc. Said he just moved here to ID from OR and used to live near the PDC tuning shop in OR where he and his brother had their work done (bro has a Rex wagon). Anyhoo, my first other modded LGT here and can't find him now. Anyone?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wal Mart after a big snow! I have an abandoned King Soopers by my place that's great for playing!

On the install day...I have so much to do.... I'll probably just plan to do it in my garage, but once Ted has confirmed plans I'll make up my mind :spin:

Let's set up a quick meet for one after we get a big snow. I better put my AS's on soon.

Bskey, I gotta say, I'm not into cartoons too much. Can you update your avator?

Yeah, my 0-60 right now is probably 15 seconds, but I have a new cam, header and header back exhaust ready to go in this weekend! -All for less than $500! This truck is so cheap to mod!!! I just need to have the injectors ported and flow matched ($100) and clean out the throttle body and intake manifold from 22 years of gunk buildup, and I am hoping to get under 10 seconds to 60!!! Haaahahahahah! New gears and a locker are sitting in the garage too, but I am too skurred to do that install myself, so I'll put that off until I can afford a pro install.

life in spin cycle.....:spin: