LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotty, go black w/ red lettering. It'll look hot on your ride. When I had my LGT I bought a blue caliper paint because I thought it would match, but it was like a candy blue color....awful for my RBP, so I never used it....until now! I rebuilt a set of bigger calipers from a '95 v6 4runner saturday (PITA!), and yesterday painted them candy blue! :lol: I really dont care how the truck looks anyway, so I figured I might as well use it!

Hey, we might install a lift kit on my truck this weekend! anyone up for that?

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Scotty, go black w/ red lettering. It'll look hot on your ride. When I had my LGT I bought a blue caliper paint because I thought it would match, but it was like a candy blue color....awful for my RBP, so I never used it....until now! I rebuilt a set of bigger calipers from a '95 v6 4runner saturday (PITA!), and yesterday painted them candy blue! :lol: I really dont care how the truck looks anyway, so I figured I might as well use it!

Hey, we might install a lift kit on my truck this weekend! anyone up for that?

What's the best way to do this? Decals? Or make cutout and spray paint?

Is there a meet in CO Denver area this xmas season? The reason I ask is that i will be in denver with my lgt from Houston tx to go skiing and I would love to see some local rides!

Cool, it would be great to meet some people from the forum. I have an 05 Gt Limited with BBS RE's and Brembo's all the way around with a killer stereo. I am waiting to get mine back from the shop b/c a spec 2+ w/ fly is getting put in. My engine is stock, but not for long haha.

Cool, it would be great to meet some people from the forum. I have an 05 Gt Limited with BBS RE's and Brembo's all the way around with a killer stereo. I am waiting to get mine back from the shop b/c a spec 2+ w/ fly is getting put in. My engine is stock, but not for long haha.

What do you have for a killer stereo?

In the south denver area, but would be willing to drive to meet. Also I will be up sking for part of the time near copper mt.

I have a Copper pass. Might be up for it. Don't know if I'll be in town though. Where are you from Buru? I'm sure you'll recall that our stg2's won't be as speedy as the lower altitude folks.

I want to join the meat!

Only because I want someone experienced to listen to my car and tell me if I have any exhaust leaks.

Do you have any exhaust mods yet han? I wouldn't worry about it a whole lot if you're still stock. What sound are you hearing that makes you think you have an exhaust leak?