LegacyGT.com

Our dual-mass flywheel ...

Legacy05

For anyone that has changed out their clutch, is the flywheel suppose to have any play at all? Mine (which is being replaced) you can move it to the left and right, not a lot, but the engine isn't moving .. I take it that isn't a good thing :) Just curious.

There are two pieces to our stock flywheel that are attached by springs. I've never handled one but I would have to imagine you wouldn't be able to flex the two pieces by hand judging by the amount of torque they are intended to hold.
ignore him, he'll go away.

• 4 weeks later...

Brand new never used 2005 subaru legacy gt ACT Streetlite liteweight flywheel. Only weighs 13.8 LBS. I bought it for my spec clutch but didnt know they didnt fit. My loss your gain. I can send pictures if intrested. $200.00 plus shipping. Cheaper then anywhere else.:lol:PM if intrested will take pay pal

Brand new never used 2005 subaru legacy gt ACT Streetlite liteweight flywheel. Only weighs 13.8 LBS. I bought it for my spec clutch but didnt know they didnt fit. My loss your gain. I can send pictures if intrested. $200.00 plus shipping. Cheaper then anywhere else.:lol:PM if intrested will take pay pal

WTF stop doing this asshole!

Archived