What area are you from?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. What area are you from?

• Raleigh
    • Charlotte
    • Winston-Salem
    • Asheville area
    • Boone

Boone, nc here.. I can't remember if i posted in this thread or not. Anyways i drive a 2007 spec B, stage 2. Theres alot of nice subies rolling around up here.. All of my roomates and i have them...

2007 spec B

1997 forester

2001 wrx wagon semi stanced

Ive met jmorris before at the last HIS dyno day but no other boone folk.. I would love to get a meet going up here!

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlotte, NC here. Just bought my LGT two weeks ago. Would love to meet some of you!

Same here! Just bought my LGT wagon AND moved to Charlotte in the past few weeks. Where do the LGTers meet up?

Same here! Just bought my LGT wagon AND moved to Charlotte in the past few weeks. Where do the LGTers meet up?

Welcome!

I don't think there is a Charlotte LGT meet. Probably a WRX meet somewhere though :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought my gt today!

Just registered to the forum!

In Mooresville

There is a car meet every Monday night at the sonic

off highway 150 off exit 36 on I-77

My girlfriend with her green BD legacy wagon and myself with my green BD GT will be there most meets

come check it out starts around 7:30 8:00

• 5 weeks later...
Anybody in the Charlotte area that has an AP that they would be willing to marry/unmarry to my 05? A meal/beer would be included, of course! I am trying to remove this lock on my ecu so I can put the correct map on it. I've been looking for quite a while.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm in Cullowhee as well. Black 08 legacy gt ltd. kinda hard to miss in this small town even though every other car is a Subaru.

Haha, yeah there are a lot of Subaru's here. Do you know Boston? He had a silver WRX and now he has a red WRX bugeye STI swap.

Dave coming from Mooresville!

There's a meet at the Bruster's in Mooresville every Tuesday night starting at 7:00pm and ends around 10:00pm

I'm the only BD LGT there but there are plenty of wrx guys and a few sti guys. They're all real cool and we get a small discount on the ice cream.

252 Williamson Rd. Mooresville, NC 28117

There's another meet at the QuikTrip gas station (QT) on 150 Mooresville every Thursday night starting at 8:00pm and ending whenever.

Again, the only BD LGT but a ton of cool guys.

161 West Plaza Dr. Mooresville, NC 28117

Come check it out!!

I'll be in the green 98' LGT

2013-02-19_13-15-22_12.thumb.jpg.10f4d17062d362e19c082d95273daac7.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, up from Charleston for the month. Staying in Greensboro, but will be in Raleigh this Sat/Sun and Charlotte for Memorial Day weekend. If anyone wants to cruise around or grab food/drink lmk.

I've got a Red `09 GT btw.

Edited by CrowNaza86
:yeahthat: