LegacyGT.com

Official Quartz Silver Metallic Thread

Not at all... cost was about $300, painted and shipped, depending on where he's shipping to I'd think the cost may vary. Check with him for a firm quote though.

Dunno about a website, but Rommel is a vendor on these forums, he makes the RBS products. You can send him a PM with your inquiries. Here's his profile link:

http://legacygt.com/forums/member.php?u=1932

Here's a link to one of the early threads on this product too:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45900

I actually snapped a picture of that on my real camera, will upload when I get a chance. Lemme say first, that I'm 5'9", so I'm not tall by any means but I'm not a midget either.

When I'm just sitting driving and I look out my rearview I can barely catch the top of the spoiler. You almost have to look for it, it doesn't pertrude into the line of vision. The first day I kept checking to make sure it was still there (which it was, that tape is no joke) and I had to lift my ass off the seat to get a really good look. When I go in reverse and actually turn around, I can see it, but again no disruption of my vision.

Good. I was thinking it might actually help with judging distance when reversing (since the back of this car w/o a spoiler is basically invisible). I'm going to have to think about buying this.

That is exactly my though too, if you can just see the top it will help with judging distance for backing up.. I'm just about 6ft so I should be able to see it.

A bad pic of my spec B. Front windows have a light tint, backs are medium. Had a clear bra put on. I've got also got a RBS V2 spoiler on order with Rommel. I also had the foglight centers mostly painted balck and left the outside edge silver.

http://cycle-planet.com/chris/myb3.jpg

Also in the exterior section I started a thread to show Rommel that there is interest in the rear vents that replace the reflectors. So if you want the vents sound off there!!!

Yah, just looked again going to lunch. I can barely see the top of the spoiler while driving, and when I look back to back up I can definitely catch it over the bottom edge of the back window. Could definitely help judging distance while backing up... plus it looks pimp!

• 2 weeks later...

deeslk... do the gauges have the red ring when you start? and if you don't mind me asking, what did they cost out the door?

someday... nice ride, and welcome to the club! I like the 2.5GT debadged too, it looks nice and symmetric. I went the other route and took everything but the 2.5GT off!

No there's no red ring on the gauges, it was 665 shipped to me in Canada. I think Jeremy- thkingofparts.com gave them to me for 550 before ship. Its a great deal for me as they retail for 1400 US at the dealers here in Canada.

Wow I LOVE your rims.

What are they? I want something like that, w/o the STi though ...

Got em from disco wagon.

These are JDM STOCK legacy tuned by sti rims made by enkei. They have sti caps because they are STI rims. They are 18's, the ones on the forrester are 17's.

thanks guys, the wife picked em out, and of course i approved. :)

Wow I LOVE your rims.

What are they? I want something like that, w/o the STi though ...

Those are LSTi wheels by Enkei. I've been eye balling them for awhile now and almost had a set. Japanparts.com has them, but I've pmed him twice and renewed a few threads he started and still haven't gotten a response back.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70358

808... any chance of getting a couple (side & front angle) shots from a little further back? wanna get a 'big picture' idea of those rims... looking at the Forrester STi rims.

Sure, let me see what we can do today, it looks like it finally stopped raining.

thx buddy

Here we go! Oh yeah, keep in mind that the forrester's come in 17's, and your stockers are 18's sp you'd be running smaller if you went that route.

Enjoy, and hope this helps you decide, sorry my camera is only a nikon coolpix 2100 :redface:. Mine are 18's, and you will not have problems with the same size. I wouldn't reccomend going smaller.

DSCN7257.thumb.jpg.5496ba7d97c464d98f86f860bd3649c9.jpg

DSCN7258.thumb.jpg.6d708cee7412e65591612d44e1eb706b.jpg

DSCN7259.thumb.jpg.e2f5617e4c065fb730eee4c8288154b2.jpg

DSCN7260.thumb.jpg.e3c0ef2d537750b053061c7a6c4ed044.jpg

DSCN7261.thumb.jpg.267bd8ee920089d6bc27c6ebd1790aa6.jpg

DSCN7262.thumb.jpg.a993bb8d5222c8ef5e132ccf6b69775d.jpg

DSCN7263.thumb.jpg.c5ec2df846324cae7cc8d2bf5447f4d4.jpg