LegacyGT.com

My car is clean. I have some pictures of it inside this thread if you'd like to see

Guest *Jedimaster*

Guest Gitster
Dude, you do know I have a camera phone right? :lol:

:lol::lol:

WTF does that have to with ?? I dont even really know what the money shot is when it pertains to your car :confused::lol: :lol:

Guest *Jedimaster*
lol @ cubby install

lol @ you mofugga! :mad:

:lol:

Guest *Jedimaster*
Your room will smell like a taint butthole everytime you boot it up. :lol: :lol:

Watch out for the meatspin screensaver. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::jedi:

umm..I don't mean to hate or anything but if I am driving a station wagon I would be a little reluctant to put a sign on it that says "BOOST INSIDE" even if it is a turbo. But maybe that is just me

say's the guy with the 2.5i :lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Guest *Jedimaster*
And my middle finger out the drivers window :lol:

Not to metion the bag of marbles I keep in the cupholder for people who need a dose of wakethefuckup :lol:

Guest Gitster
I just drop it into 3rd, slam the brakes, wait until they are about to hit me, pop the clutch and make them shit their pants

Lol !! I needed to do that twice last night cause two different MF'ers flashed me on the Mass pike from behind. They though I had my brights on cause my fog lights were running :cool: Fvckin amateurs. :rolleyes:

(And yes Rt.395 is verrry dark and I drive on it for an hour south through Connecticut when I drive home from Boston, so my fog lights were needed, kthnxsbi)

Archived