LegacyGT.com

LGT mufflers/tips ......

uberwagon

Looks great! I take it you did not use longer hangers. I did, & have come to think they're really not needed. I've had no melting issues, but of course, your exhaust is hotter than my NA's....

I also assume you did not stretch the tips, moving the outer shell back, since yours came from a wagon. This provides a bit of thermal insulation by allowing some airflow between the pipe & shell.

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Looks great! I take it you did not use longer hangers. I did, & have come to think they're really not needed. I've had no melting issues, but of course, your exhaust is hotter than my NA's....

I also assume you did not stretch the tips, moving the outer shell back, since yours came from a wagon. This provides a bit of thermal insulation by allowing some airflow between the pipe & shell.

Easy install---- I trimmed the underside of the bumper, so no melted plastic;)

I used a Kartboy x-long hanger in the rear:spin:

No need to WASTE my money and time on JDM or EDM bumper:lol:

This was quick and easy and I already had the LGT muffs/tips so no xtra $$$$ spent;)

• 1 month later...

You would have to get it to match up with the OBXT fender flares. And deal with the extra structure in the OBXT's bumper.

A better, but $$ choice would be the JDM bumper mentioned elsewhere:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63862

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Archived