LegacyGT.com

5MT vs 6MT quarter mile...

dr_sharp

No but I wouldn't want to. You haven't driven a stage 2 MT LGT have you? Im am willing to bet mwiener2's car is quite a bit faster than yours.

soooo...now you are comparing a stock vs modified???

tht makes as much sense as a ramen sandwhich.

here is something for you...

someone here has posted that an 07 hit 18 psi and tapered to 17. stock turbo. what is the stage 2 05 -06 psi at redline?

i can't wait till the ap comes out.

i think the facts are...07 WILL put down more power than the previous model years. then perhaps the stage 2 07 5 eat will be the same as a manual. how would your penis racing feel than? a little LIMP on power?

at least i have a higher top end speed and my trubo doesn't die at 5k.

also...you can NOT compare the trannies. the 5eat and the 5man has two complete different ratios. IF they had the SAME ratio then maybe you could compare. i'd bet of they were the same you would prolly shut up.

someone here has posted that an 07 hit 18 psi and tapered to 17. stock turbo. what is the stage 2 05 -06 psi at redline?

i think the facts are...07 WILL put down more power than the previous model years. then perhaps the stage 2 07 5 eat will be the same as a manual. how would your penis racing feel than? a little LIMP on power?

You kill me, that was a good laugh!

hey dont hate on the 5EAT :lol:. naw im just kidding hate on em all u want they are ALOT slower...and this is coming from a 5EAT owner. well, at least mine isnt slow;):lol:

Oh believe me no hating going on, I was just letting him know where he was incorrect and stating FACTS. I love all LGT's and could care less about stock turbo numbers as they are still no where near where I would like to be ;)

also...you can NOT compare the trannies. the 5eat and the 5man has two complete different ratios. IF they had the SAME ratio then maybe you could compare. i'd bet of they were the same you would prolly shut up.

stock vs. stock a manual of any year will KILL an auto of any year, just accept it bro. id say a stage 1 auto and a stock manual would be pretty close. and a stage 2 auto and a stage 1 manual would be pretty close as well, maybe a slight advantage to the auto.

and im gonna have to call bullshit on ur statement about stock 07's hitting 18 psi.

Richard B please go shit elsewhere. When I start a thread I mean for it to be a learning tool for all... it is not a playhouse where children can run their mouth.

Regarding 07s and more power, that's not what I asked. If you want to provide evidence for your statements, go right ahead... the only problem is that there is none. 07s don't boost 18psi, and autoS are always slower.

Thank you to chenc544 and bosco for trying to provide useful information... it does seem that the final drive ratio is the only erroneous data.

lol

hehehehee.. yeah

this should help with final drive figuring out of (rear diff codes)

Code Reduction gear ratio LSD

XJ 4.111 None

T1 3.900 None

JP 4.111 Viscous

XU 3.272 Viscous

CF 4.444 Viscous

XW 3.583 Viscous

JE 4.111 Viscous

CD 4.444 Viscous

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

Richard B please go shit elsewhere. When I start a thread I mean for it to be a learning tool for all... it is not a playhouse where children can run their mouth.

Regarding 07s and more power, that's not what I asked. If you want to provide evidence for your statements, go right ahead... the only problem is that there is none. 07s don't boost 18psi, and autoS are always slower.

Thank you to chenc544 and bosco for trying to provide useful information... it does seem that the final drive ratio is the only erroneous data.

if you weren't so damned retared you would clearly see that I specifically stated that the 07gt 5eat rpms at 80 were at 2800 which was inline with alot of the other nonsense that was being posted.

then some monkey ass moron had to make a false claim of the 1/4 mile for the 5eat so i defended. perhaps you should start at the root?

p.s learn to read the WHOLE thread.

i never said they boosted 18 stock did i? no? didn't think so. learn to f**king read...ALL of you.

Actually, the childish remarks started here:

sure. what ever you say dude.

07's are supposed to be putting down more power. some say 15psi. not sure what mine is at. also i believe that some members here have gotten 14.5 or so in the 1/4 have they not for the 05 and 06? what's your stock psi again? oh and don't hate the si drive or the fold down seats or my stereo, larger wastegate etc...

also, at least my top speed is higher and my turbo doesn't die at 5k rpms and some kick ass cruising rpm's.

The arrogance was out of line and not part of any mature discussion.

In general, name-calling is frowned upon as well. I suggest reading more and posting less since this seems to be difficult for you.

Once again, I am asking that you refrain from "contributing" to this thread.

Thanks

lol

Archived