Georgia roll call

tougefox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So back to my first post, I'd like it if we all (legacy's) can start a meet specifically for legacy's.

Week day or weekend day meet?

Location that works for everyone wanting to come?

My thoughts are a Tuesday or a Saturday and Mall of GA or perhaps Sugar loaf mills.

Your thoughts guys?

Anyone have recommendations for a shop to do a head gasket on the north side of ATL? Apparently all of the shops up here in Chatty are super high or incompetent.

All pro Subaru or classic Cadillac and Subaru.... Both great places

I guess the biggest reason I quit going to wrxatlanta meets is I work in the city, once I get out at 3 I am not going back in.

Just need to hang out around town for 3 hours and you'll be fine. lol. We miss you!

Anyone have recommendations for a shop to do a head gasket on the north side of ATL? Apparently all of the shops up here in Chatty are super high or incompetent.

i'll just throw it out there i just had to get head gaskets done on my car... all pro wanted $3500 and one week turn around. Stivers Subaru did it for $2600 out the door in two days, I've gone to all pro before and they did a great job but for some reason i couldn't justify NOT having the dealership do the job when it was that much of a price difference.

That seems really odd. Was AllPro doing something the dealership didn't?

They said the heads need to get rebuilt so they send them out to get checked/decked and then redo all the valve guides etc. I felt that was a little over the top when i asked "quote me the best case scenario price for a 05 LGT head gasket job". I had them do a few things on my car prior (basic suspension and maintenance) and they were very straight forward, fast turnaround time, great price, etc. I'll always call AllPro first whenever i need to do something to the car and i don't have the time or ability to do it myself. But in this instance the dealership was $1000 cheaper, and they had it back to me in two days.

Very interesting. Maybe AllPro can elaborate on the picking. I had my 09 NA forester done at classic for around the same as you did at Stivers, plus a loaner and I'm not far from there... Many great reasons why I chose classic.. Plus great actual Subaru owners that work there.