• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Added a fozzie to the stable this weekend:

http://i.imgur.com/fwOAz0K.jpg

Got it from Jim Ellis Mazda, originally sold at SoK. 2010 Premium with cold weather and it's a 5 speed! Less than 55k miles on it too, one owner.

I ordered a Homelink mirror already, really thinking about looking into a shifter or at least a knob - even the Premiums in 2010 had the rubber knob.

So true!

I'll drag out into the driveway - that gets the 'I can't believe he's throwing this away' trash pickers.

It would be gone in 10 minutes if I asked $20 on craigslist, but I don't feel like being dead today.

• 1 month later...

Howdy! You might fill in more info in your profile (model year? any other interesting mods?)

The WRX Atlanta folks are having their next dinner meet this Tuesday, 3/15 at Varner's Tavern in Smyrna. 25% discount on food there (the mgr owns a 2015 WRX). All Subarus (and even non) are welcome. Thread link FFI.

Welcome...

Thanks!

Howdy! You might fill in more info in your profile (model year? any other interesting mods?)

The WRX Atlanta folks are having their next dinner meet this Tuesday, 3/15 at Varner's Tavern in Smyrna. 25% discount on food there (the mgr owns a 2015 WRX). All Subarus (and even non) are welcome. Thread link FFI.

Hi! I changed it a lil bit. Ill look into the thread and meet, preciate it!

Pic of my car

12814652_10207676488963312_436008189255712771_n.jpg.04f5ddd16bf377cd8986b4de0c754985.jpg

Hey guys, sorry i know i've asked this before but does anyone have any recommendations for a guy who can re wrap my steering wheel in the ATL area? i would love to do a 2012 wrx wheel or whatever that one is that bolts into our cars well but i don't think i want to spend 1g on a new steering wheel and airbag haha

What do you mean re-wrap? You can do a wrap yourself by buying the parts, I used wheelskins.com. Or if you want to pay I know there's a vendor that supports wrxatlanta but I don't recall their name.

What do you mean re-wrap? You can do a wrap yourself by buying the parts, I used wheelskins.com. Or if you want to pay I know there's a vendor that supports wrxatlanta but I don't recall their name.

ok thanks i'll try and track him down on wrxatlanta.

man, just tried to help a friend sell a bone stock legacy on here.

thread got closed immediately

honestly the moderators and all the rules have made the forums a terrible place. its why im never here anymore.

any time i make a thread or do anything mods come in bitching

im sure ill see yall on facebook or somewhere else. its really just never worth it on here anymore. really sad. this was a great place back in 2007

the mod who closed my thread joined in 2012 and PM'd me saying how that has been the rule for a "long time"....i was just like uhhhhh a long time ago was when we were all on here with bug eyes and 3rd gens haha

oh well