tougefox

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just ordered new rotors, pads, a new TB Hose, SS brake lines, a brake booster brace, grimmspeed alternator, and radiator cover, the new grimmspeed intake and a grimmspeed EBCS! Hoping to get a tune at boxer4racing in Asheville this weekend! Fingers crossed!

Anyone else up to no good?

Just ordered new rotors, pads, a new TB Hose, SS brake lines, a brake booster brace, grimmspeed alternator, and radiator cover, the new grimmspeed intake and a grimmspeed EBCS! Hoping to get a tune at boxer4racing in Asheville this weekend! Fingers crossed!

Anyone else up to no good?

Didn't need that paycheck anyway! :lol:

My car is up to no good. Tried to replace the mainfold/tgv orings and TB orings and now it runs at 0 vacuums. Havent had time to really look into it. It's be at least 2 weeks now.

Ouch, that sucks.

As for me, I ummmm poured a bottle of Techron in with my last tank and recently rotated tires and changed my oil :p

My car is up to no good. Tried to replace the mainfold/tgv orings and TB orings and now it runs at 0 vacuums. Havent had time to really look into it. It's be at least 2 weeks now.

oh no this sounds annoying...i have a vacuum leak that i will be looking into next weekend and i'm pretty sure its somewhere hard to get to...

I've heard about Gran Turismo too. Wonder how expensive they are? My car doesn't pull or shake or anything, but I noticed the front tires seem to be wearing on the outside edges. I always keep the right amount of pressure in them and everything. Not sure whats going on with it.

I've heard about Gran Turismo too. Wonder how expensive they are? My car doesn't pull or shake or anything, but I noticed the front tires seem to be wearing on the outside edges. I always keep the right amount of pressure in them and everything. Not sure whats going on with it.

Got any suspension mods? No tire shops will believe you but there is 1.5° Worth of camber adjustment in the top bolts on the struts

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Heading to Classic tomorrow to see if they'll try ECM and TCM updates on my car. They don't want to unless some random complaint trips their bulletin list to recommend an update, but we'll see. My car has done strange things since I bought it.

does ALLPRO SUBARU install parts not purchased from them (stock and aftermarket) or do I have to source parts from them directly?

They'll install the parts you supply. I am sure it might come with a disclaimer though. You can call to confirm. They are quite accommodating.

• 2 weeks later...