LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

"Science flies us to the moon. Religion flies us into buildings." - Victor Stenger

There has never been an instance where I wanted a "no-thanks" button more than I do right now.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

You like religion flying people into intellectual dishonesty, BAC?

You like sweeping generalizations that categorize any religious person into a group of extremists who take the lives of the innocent, KRB?

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

You like sweeping generalizations that categorize any religious person into a group of extremists who take the lives of the innocent, KRB?

Note that nils has deleted his post of the quote at issue. He not only deleted the language, he deleted the entire post. Must have remainder mod powers.

I take it back. I didn't read nils post as literal so didn't get the 9/11 reference. I read it as religion denying people scientific truth.

But I'd stick to my point about religion and science.

But I'd stick to my point about religion and science.

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein.

"If men would spend half the time doing what the bible says instead of arguing about what the bible says, we'ld all be a lot better off". -mr. Ramey, my first physics professor.
I'm a native of South Carolina. I am a dying breed.

To offset the RW stuff posted by BDII, a Malcomb X quote:

“Don’t stick a knife in me ten inches, pull it out six, and tell me we’ve made progress.”

I hope this is lost on you;

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled."

Mark Twain said that. I know he did because I read so on the internet, and nothing you say can possibly prove otherwise.