LegacyGT.com

Product Reviews

Tide

This will be a great addition for the entire Legacy community! Should significantly help this board. :) I am also in the process of implementing a thread that will just include the part, best current cost and through which vendor. Additional to the reviews, this will be much streamlined to just find this info. This will help buyers find their products at the best price and save money. We're all in this game together. :)

I don't think the lowest price is always the best experience. There are many vendors for Subaru parts, and not all of them are ones I would buy from. I think Vendor reviews would probably help people as well.

Well that is something we'll take into effect as well, thought about it but forgot to mention it. We should have some sort of 'vendors to avoid' list as well. I have a list already started and I have recommendations on a few, but input on several others is required. The combination of good vendor service and good prices for good parts can only benefit the Legacy community in getting parts and the ease of finding parts can help the industry grow and find out what is really desired. :) Doesn't matter if I have a WRX or not I'll still be full Legacy in spirit. :) We'll have to talk about this later Chad. ;)

[quote]Doesn't matter if I have a WRX or not I'll still be full Legacy in spirit. [/quote] now thats what i'm talking about 8)

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

Once again, a nice addition putting us one step above the rest. :) I think it will come in very handy along with some other upcoming additions to help the Legacy community become one of the most informed enthusiast groups on the web. :cool:

I spent a week alone cleaning up their templates making it look more like this site. It's a poorly laid out application for site integration, IMHO. Some markup was in templates, others were found inside the 'engine' code, and I found more yet in the database itself. Not to mention cookies hardly work. Nightmare! By default it looks like this: [url]http://www.gixxer.com/reviewpost/[/url] I don't know how much more you'd want to do with it. Once we get content in there, it will look better (since we'll be drooling for that new exhaust.) :D [quote name='axis008']Very nice addition!! Is there any way to spice up the "tables"? I'm into nice aesthetics. :)[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived