LegacyGT.com

Winter Road Trip Pics

urfsin

^^^^only if I get PAID yo!!

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! :wub: From where to where did you drive?

Thanks!!

I went on a road trip to Boise, ID to visit my sister over Christmas, then up to WAY northern ID (only 20 mi south of Canada border) to visit other family. Then to Seattle for New Years. The Space Needle has a great fireworks display!! Then we went down the coast of Washington and Oregon and into Northern Cali. A little Sonoma Valley for some wine and then home!! Almost the whole trip was driven on back roads and 2 lane highways. It was a real blast.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

^^^^only if I get PAID yo!!

Thanks!!

I went on a road trip to Boise, ID to visit my sister over Christmas, then up to WAY northern ID (only 20 mi south of Canada border) to visit other family. Then to Seattle for New Years. The Space Needle has a great fireworks display!! Then we went down the coast of Washington and Oregon and into Northern Cali. A little Sonoma Valley for some wine and then home!! Almost the whole trip was driven on back roads and 2 lane highways. It was a real blast.

Urfsin, now that’s what I call a road trip!! I love your pictures and your car looks awesome as well. your Scooby blend right in like a bit of the scenery. :icon_cool :icon_cool

Dave,

These photos are just awsome..... Pieces of art. Good eyes buddy.

I made a tiny adjustment to them... Hope that you don't mind.

Thanks for the compliments!!! I see you did a little sepia toning to the photos. I always like to see what other people would do with the photos, so I don't mind at all. It was SUPER blue out that day with the overcast winter sky. I set the color temp on my camera to 8500 degrees and the colors came out very neutral. I then Maxed out my color temp at 10,000 degrees and took the shots you saw and the colors and tone was still a bit washed out. It was a really cool little canyon that we were in for that pic. It had a quiet eerie feel about it with that old broken down shack and lighting.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Wow, great road trip. Those were some really remote spots you went through, eastern CA, right up the middle of NV, eastern OR, and eastern WA. Beautiful and lonely country. Did you carry extra gas with you?
Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

Archived