LegacyGT.com

need-desire updated with colors

need-desire updated the colors a couple of days ago. Black is indeed pimpin, but I notice they're using JDM spec bumpers on the color selector which kinda annoys me. ..and before people flame me, I'm not complaining about the look of the bumpers (in this message anyway). But there is definitely a subtle change in the overall shape between USDM and JDM, which I'd like to see reflected on the need-desire site. Use less JDM spec images and more USDM!

they need to be lowered couple inches and stock tires loook really small and skinny for somereason cook mod will be done on the day i get my legacy

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

[quote name='Val'][quote name='team23jordan']... and stock tires loook really small and skinny for some reason[/quote] They [i]are[/i] small and skinny. 235/45-17s would be about right.[/quote] 215-45 is plenty of tire for performance. As width increases, so does rolling resistance, which means that gas mileage also DEcreases. Now for looks, sure, why not? Kevin

[quote name='axis008']Haha, that's a photoshop. I have the original pictures if anyone wants to see. I believe they are 26"'s in reality.[/quote] That's good to hear. I was actually wondering if any tire companies made 40 inch rubber.

Archived