LegacyGT.com

Question about the white...

[quote name='P2x']I guess no one has any images of regal blue? The color selector at need-desire isn't great.[/quote] I've noticed that a lot of car company's color selectors aren't very good. They generally have a somewhat similar color on the car. It looks like it's usually done in some paint program on the computer and doesn't match what the real paint color of the car will look like! Can it really be that hard to just have an actual picture of each color car on there?

[quote name='coolbluelb']A paint like a pearlcoat is a three diminsional thing. Even if a color could be accurately reproduced on a computer monitor, how it looks in a real-life setting could not.[/quote] You are correct, but I still feel it would get closer to the actual color. Sometimes the color you see online is a completely different shade from what the actual color is in person. Even if a picture can't represent all of the nuances and changes that a color can posses in person, having an actual picture of it online will show the customer the most accurate possible representation of the color online.

Archived