LegacyGT.com

Southern NH | Northern MA Weekly Meet (Updated: Week Of Dec. 24-30)

05stiw

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
to go or not to go

I didn't go today, too tired of driving on new years. Next week in Arizona, and after that I'll go to all of them. Hope to see you there, man! It's good times. Many STi's they'll dig your STi style legacy i guarantee!

You shoulda gone. I was the only Legacy there, and it would have been nice to see a familiar (sort of) face. I felt like I was lost in a sea of STis. :D

-Coelli

Well at least you went....my car is here at work lost in a sea of Camrys and Pathfinders....:(

Well at least you went....my car is here at work lost in a sea of Camrys and Pathfinders....:(

I hear ya. I haven't really had a work-less day in 3 weeks and I just walked in and started checking work email and stuff.. it never ends. I decided to go tonight specifically so I could be around people I *don't* work with. :)

Let's set up a Legacy meet soon yeah?

Tonight was a pretty good time. I got there very early and parked way the hell out in the lot, sideways across four spaces because I wanted to look at the ding some asshole left on my door today. While I was checking it out (sadly - they left a scuff and a slight dent and I hope they burn in hell), some guy and his girlfriend parked nearby. The guy asked if something was wrong with the car, I whined about the ding, and he commiserated saying "She looks brand new!" - which cheered me up. It was nice to have the car admired, it deserves it. :D

Anyway, I decided not to re-park and went inside the mall to kill time. When I came out, there were 3 STis parked nose out in the 3 spaces adjacent to my car's nose - like this: | | | ----- - with their owners (including Mike, the OP) standing around. I said "I knew if I parked there like that, someone would notice" and I think it was Mike that said "Oh, we're here to meet a bunch of other Subaru owners." I was like yeah, what am I, chopped liver 'cause I don't have an STi? :D Okay, I didn't SAY that...

And then the weird guy with the old Impala or something backed into the space next to my car's back, boxing me in, and sat there idling his car and drinking a beer or something. Maybe he got his forums mixed up?

Anyway, it was a nice crowd, a ton of cars, and it was kind of fun being somewhere in the middle of the Subaru train as everyone headed to a different restaurant than originally planned. I imagine these guys make quite a showing every week. :)

Mike - thanks for posting about today's meet. I still think it's funny that you didn't seem to realize that I was actually there to meet you guys. :D Did you guys wonder if it was someone from here, with the Legacy?

-Coelli

I hear ya. I haven't really had a work-less day in 3 weeks and I just walked in and started checking work email and stuff.. it never ends. I decided to go tonight specifically so I could be around people I *don't* work with. :)

Tonight was a pretty good time. I got there very early and parked way the hell out in the lot, sideways across four spaces because I wanted to look at the ding some asshole left on my door today. While I was checking it out (sadly - they left a scuff and a slight dent and I hope they burn in hell), some guy and his girlfriend parked nearby. The guy asked if something was wrong with the car, I whined about the ding, and he commiserated saying "She looks brand new!" - which cheered me up. It was nice to have the car admired, it deserves it. :D

Anyway, I decided not to re-park and went inside the mall to kill time. When I came out, there were 3 STis parked nose out in the 3 spaces adjacent to my car's nose - like this: | | | ----- - with their owners (including Mike, the OP) standing around. I said "I knew if I parked there like that, someone would notice" and I think it was Mike that said "Oh, we're here to meet a bunch of other Subaru owners." I was like yeah, what am I, chopped liver 'cause I don't have an STi? :D Okay, I didn't SAY that...

And then the weird guy with the old Impala or something backed into the space next to my car's back, boxing me in, and sat there idling his car and drinking a beer or something. Maybe he got his forums mixed up?

Anyway, it was a nice crowd, a ton of cars, and it was kind of fun being somewhere in the middle of the Subaru train as everyone headed to a different restaurant than originally planned. I imagine these guys make quite a showing every week. :)

Mike - thanks for posting about today's meet. I still think it's funny that you didn't seem to realize that I was actually there to meet you guys. :D Did you guys wonder if it was someone from here, with the Legacy?

-Coelli

You are in charge of getting all the LGT owners to show up lol, b/c i want to see some legacy's as well. Thank you again for coming.

Thank You

Mike|:icon_bigg

Someone from last night's meet was nice enough to post a pic on the NASIOC forums, so I'm copying it here. My baby is the black (and only) Legacy, second from the right. :)

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6295/macgrillmeetyr6.jpg

-Coelli

Well I am surprised. Maybe next time print a huge banner that says "It's a SUBARU, too!" :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Someone from last night's meet was nice enough to post a pic on the NASIOC forums, so I'm copying it here. My baby is the black (and only) Legacy, second from the right. :)

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6295/macgrillmeetyr6.jpg

Great pic Coelli.....

We need to schedule more frequent meetings ourselves too....

:):):)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Archived