LegacyGT.com

Southern NH | Northern MA Weekly Meet (Updated: Week Of Dec. 24-30)

05stiw

Every week me and a couple of other guys usually attend the weekly dinner meet in Boston, MA. The guys from (www.neawd.com) and others almost always attend, It's a great time. So it thought i would try to put something together for the NH sti and evo owners and anyone else who would like to attend. I will update this post on a weekly basis. The locations will change every week, they will be in either Southern NH or Northern MA mainly (Nashua NH, Manchester NH, Concord NH, and Lowell MA.) Meets will be on Tuesdays @ 8:00 PM we try to avoid any dinner rushes. Suggestions are always welcome so are friends and other cars.

WEEK: Nov. 11 | Nov. 17

WHEN: Tuesday, Nov.13 @ 8:00 PM

WHERE: The Texas Roadhouse

580 Amherst Street

Nashua, NH 03063

[/color] If we are not in your area or the date is inconvienant for you, here is another meet you can attend.

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72723

Thank You and hopefully this is successful

Mike|:icon_mrgr

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well despite lookinq quiet here, it turned out pretty successful in real life. I haven't seen so many STi's in one meet!!! Not taking WBM into consideration. We'd enjoy some legacys there, it seemed to be Impreza only meet, the first one that is.

Well despite lookinq quiet here, it turned out pretty successful in real life. I haven't seen so many STi's in one meet!!! Not taking WBM into consideration. We'd enjoy some legacys there, it seemed to be Impreza only meet, the first one that is.

I completely agree i would like to see some legacys as well.

Mike|:icon_bigg

The reason why we chose tuesdays is b/c of dinner rushes, we go out to eat as well so if we were to do it on a friday with 20-25 people we most likely won't get in. I will keep it in mind tho.

Thank You

Mike|

May I suggest larger restaurants? The Olive Garden type places, while the food is amazing, don't offer the space that, say, a Smokey Bones or a Longhorn could offer...IMO.

I guess I'll be taking some weeknights off soon...:rolleyes:..the boss will understand...:icon_bigg

I went to LegacyGT.com F1 Boston meet. And I was the only Impreza and I didn't feel like I was looked down upon or something. It's all subaru.

I came from vwvortex.com forums and when I went to VW gtg there were vw golf, passat, toureg, minibus, nobody cared. In subaru community seems like impreza people treated like a younger brother of legacy or something. It's just weird.

Next week another buddy might come on Scion who has carputer to hang out with Subaru. I don't think he's gonna be kicked out :)

In subaru community seems like impreza people treated like a younger brother of legacy or something. It's just weird.

Next week another buddy might come on Scion who has carputer to hang out with Subaru. I don't think he's gonna be kicked out :)

So you're saying we're brothers? Because that is just weird...:lol:

May I suggest larger restaurants? The Olive Garden type places, while the food is amazing, don't offer the space that, say, a Smokey Bones or a Longhorn could offer...IMO.

I guess I'll be taking some weeknights off soon...:rolleyes:..the boss will understand...:icon_bigg

We had the last meet at the OG 1.5 hour wait, so we went to chilis.

Mike|:icon_bigg

Archived