LegacyGT.com

How long a wait till 08 North America Facelift?

Waylander

I've already decided on buying a Legacy, but the 08 (euro) facelift is extremely appealing to me, and I'm wondering how long i'll have to wait to actually see that facelift in North America. I've tried searching around the forums for the date, but everyone just simply has estimation, is there a website with a confirmation date? Or a press release saying that they will come to North America and whatever time?

I was going to buy a car in March or April, but hopefully they will have the 08 at the autoshows with a list of what they are adding to it besides the facelift. Once I catually get to look at the 08 hopefully I will be able to figure out if I want to wait or not.

I was going to buy a car in March or April, but hopefully they will have the 08 at the autoshows with a list of what they are adding to it besides the facelift. Once I catually get to look at the 08 hopefully I will be able to figure out if I want to wait or not.

As far as i know everything under the skin that changed with the facelifted JDM / european models changed on the 07's in the US (SI drive, updated stereo, new gauges etc)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

As far as i know everything under the skin that changed with the facelifted JDM / european models changed on the 07's in the US (SI drive, updated stereo, new gauges etc)

Yeah, I am wondering the USDM will actually get the facelift as well.

However 2007 did not get everything under the skin either: telescoping steering wheel, new cupholders (yuck) and revised steering wheel (yuck).

Yeah, I am wondering the USDM will actually get the facelift as well.

However 2007 did get everything under the skin either: telescoping steering wheel, new cupholders (yuck) and revised steering wheel (yuck).

Dont forget the cute little tiny controls for the seat warmers

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

I know the grill and bumper are different but are the headlights, hood or fenders different? Would it be that hard to put the new style bumper on the 05-07 models?

Headlights and fenders are different. Will bolt on, but not fit to old style grill or bumper.

Dunno about hood. Looks the same.

Boats will land with the new '08's in July, we won't see them on the lots until mid August.

What boats? Indiana wasn't an island last I checked :lol: :lol:

What boats? Indiana wasn't an island last I checked :lol: :lol:

Subarus around New England arrive by boat at the Port of Davisville in North Kingstown, RI http://www.noradinc.com/NoradInc/Default.aspx

http://www.noradinc.com/NoradInc/Portals/57ad7180-c5e7-49f5-b282-c6475cdb7ee7/Davisville%20Pier12%20aerial_ritourismdivision(1).jpg

Archived