LegacyGT.com

Legacy vs. the Ding King??

800mZero

Hey Guys,

Well my baby picked up her first ding yesterday:icon_mad: -not big about the size of the tip of your pinky finger and shallow. I picked up a ding king and was planning on giving it a whirl--it says its oem safe but i would love to hear from actual surbaru legacy drivers on whether the king, one works, and two is safe for my pretty pearl paint.

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Guys,

Well my baby picked up her first ding yesterday:icon_mad: -not big about the size of the tip of your pinky finger and shallow. I picked up a ding king and was planning on giving it a whirl--it says its oem safe but i would love to hear from actual surbaru legacy drivers on whether the king, one works, and two is safe for my pretty pearl paint.

Thanks,

Mike

Waste of money IMHO. I bought one to try and take out some minor dings in the door of my wife's WRX wagon. Followed directions to the letter, dent did not come out. Living here in Kansas, people get a lot of hail damage to their cars and I've heard of some good results using dry ice by the dentless repair places.

Waste of money IMHO. I bought one to try and take out some minor dings in the door of my wife's WRX wagon. Followed directions to the letter, dent did not come out. Living here in Kansas, people get a lot of hail damage to their cars and I've heard of some good results using dry ice by the dentless repair places.

i was afraid of that --really didnt want to pay the 70 bucks to pull out such a minor ding ---but oh well --- its a matter of beauty right :icon_wink

i was afraid of that --really didnt want to pay the 70 bucks to pull out such a minor ding ---but oh well --- its a matter of beauty right :icon_wink

We have dent days here, and the prices come down significantly. I had a small dent pulled for $25. If you have enough Subarus (or other dented cars in your area), it might be worthwhile to set one up.

http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133145

-Mike-

My friend has a body shop...PDR guy comes around once in a while. He charges my buddy about $25 if the door panels or whatever are already off then my buddy marks it up to $70. Ask around...lots of guys doing it now

Archived