LegacyGT.com

Dyno Day 01/07/07

gst mike

We thought it would be great to offer our first dyno day of the New Year to our Subaru customers so how about it folks, who's in for dyno runs and as much food as you can eat?

Dyno runs are going to be $40 for 3 pull with wideband and boost logging.

We will offer prizes for highest and lowest HP.

The day will start out at 9am and end around 6pm.

GST Motorsports Team.

Hey folks it has come to our attention that another shop locally to us is having their grand opening on this date so in honor of that we would like to move our date back a week, at least this way you all get to hang out with me on my Birthday so we'll have to arrange something a little special :D, Mike

Just curious, as I am not gonna pass up a $40 dyno, but what type of dyno will we be spinning? Tried your website, but it ain't up yet.

Also, you have a signup on i-club. I would like the last slot before lunch, if possible.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

We have had to push the date back to honor another shops grand opening locally.

The shop is located on Industrial Blvd, Hayward.

2439 Industrial Parkway West, STE A

Hayward, CA 94545

Mike

So are you saying it's no longer the 7th?

Well I think I'm in. All spots are accounted for but 9 and 10 say reserved.

Not sure if I made it or not. I sure would like to go.

I don't know too many dyno shops within 2 hour drive of my place.

Does anyone know if they create custom maps for the Cobb AP?

I'm also brining my friend who's buying an STI... it would be a good opportunity for him to see some cars. Hope to see you their warno.

Does anyone know if they create custom maps for the Cobb AP?

Yes, Mike (GST) has the Protuner software. I don't think they're doing custom maps on the day of the bbq, though. It looks to be just dyno "power" runs.

-Mike-

Yes, Mike (GST) has the Protuner software. I don't think they're doing custom maps on the day of the bbq, though. It looks to be just dyno "power" runs.

-Mike-

Yeah... just curious as to the future if I could look there for tuning..that's all.

You thinking aobut making an apperance mike?

Yeah... just curious as to the future if I could look there for tuning..that's all.

You thinking aobut making an apperance mike?

Yep, Mike's one of the best tuners in the Bay Area. He just Protuned my Forester the other week at their new shop. :)

I won't be able to attend the bbq, as I'll be in Asia for a few weeks at the beginning of January.

-Mike-

Hey Folks don't worry about the sign up list we have the capability to dyno 2x that amount in the timeframe so we will make sure everyone is covered :)

Plus it's my birthday so we'll have to make it a good event!

Mike

Sounds good, can't wait to strap up on that dyno and let her rip.

Hey Folks don't worry about the sign up list we have the capability to dyno 2x that amount in the timeframe so we will make sure everyone is covered :)

Plus it's my birthday so we'll have to make it a good event!

Mike

Hey old man... I see the retirement home is letting you out on your birthday! ;)

I'll bring the coke & strippers.

Archived