LegacyGT.com

Video of the '05 Legacy Interior

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='panos']Uncomfortable is more like it.[/quote] Are you talking about JDM or USDM seats? They are different. afterall, when it comes down to seats, it more about personal taste and fit.

[quote name='dimil'][quote name='panos']Uncomfortable is more like it.[/quote] Are you talking about JDM or USDM seats? They are different. afterall, when it comes down to seats, it more about personal taste and fit.[/quote] JDM But the seats are the same from what I understand. I've also been in the European version same seats.

I thought those front seats were the worst Subaru front seats I've ever sat in. No support whatsoever. Hard and no support makes me look elsewhere for good seats. That means I'll be losing the heated seat portion too. :( Somehow the back seats felt fine though. The vehicle I was in was an OB XT though I'd imagine the seats won't be that different between the Leg and OB if anything other than color.

Darn! I was hoping for seats that looked good and offered excellent support and bolstering. Yep, I wanted it all. Am I going to have to toss the stock seats to get something supportive for autocross? With all the disappointments I'm hearing maybe I'll just hang onto my '97 GT and mod it further. When I had it at the Evolution autocross school a month ago I found out how good it really was! :D -- Bill Flowers Clearwater, FL

[quote name='tallguylehigh']I know it is a gimmick, but I think the sweep of the needles when you start up the car is just awesome. Like watching a movie every time you get in the car!! :lol:[/quote] I personally like the two-tone and then how they fade out when you shut down.... the STi wishes it had that feature!

[quote name='Kevin@SoD'][quote name='tallguylehigh']I know it is a gimmick, but I think the sweep of the needles when you start up the car is just awesome. Like watching a movie every time you get in the car!! :lol:[/quote] I personally like the two-tone and then how they fade out when you shut down.... the STi wishes it had that feature![/quote] I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the fading out! Even more than the sweeping...
-ben

They are likely to head out to a track in the Cherry Hill/Phili area. That's what they did with salesman and the STi. I'll probably get to see track footage from one of my salesman if they do something similar to what they did with the STi. :D

[quote name='SUBE555']They are likely to head out to a track in the Cherry Hill/Phili area. That's what they did with salesman and the STi. I'll probably get to see track footage from one of my salesman if they do something similar to what they did with the STi. :D[/quote] Local dealer went to homestead to the STi unveiling and got to do some hot laps with Subaru rally drivers.

Archived