LegacyGT.com

Buying new 07 legacy

Legasee07

That's too bad...they will loose my business if they do. I'm coming out of a POS Envoy and I do not like the Outback. I want the performance of the GT sedan with the utlility of a wagon.:icon_wink

Tell these idiots.

Thank you. You prove my point. People wake up from SUV mania. They have been making wagons thru all the darkness of SUV years... abandon them now?

Unclemat, is there a way to confirm that rumor you posted above?

tia

Jon in CT is our source, he has been providing good insider's info so far.

Chances are SOA will anounce the full 2008 lineup at next shows. But I don't know, like last year they haven't even updated their webpage until one month after the 2008 cars showed up on the dealer's lot.

Straight from the D...

http://autoshow.autos.msn.com/autoshow/detroit2007/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=1694950

Subaru.com also has '08 pics and limited info now available.

Highlights:

1. Minor exterior freshening: headlamps, tails, wheels, trim tweaks

2. More wood trim on the interior, tilt/telescope steering wheel

3. Legacy 3.0R now available

4. SIRIUS now optional along with XM

5. MSN claims the 2.5GT will come with the 6MT?? (OBXT too hopefully!) :cool:

6. Higher ground clearance on OB

No word on the demise of the LGT wagon (sad if true)... really the only thing worth waiting for would be the 6MT. However nothing I would say makes the '07 a "red headed stepchild".

I'm happy with my 07 The 08 doesn't have enough changes that i would care about. Besides...if you spend you car buying days worrying about next years model you will go nuts.

X2...I personally do not car either way. I actually like the clean understated look of the current car...hey, I'm getting a station wagon with an automatic:lol: To me it just boils down to when I actually get the car. 07 or 08, whichever is available I guess. I would like to know if the wagon is done in the US.

If thats the case then im going to push for the dealership to install sirius in my car since the stereo appears unchanged from the 07 model.

Ed

Is the factory XM radio kit just a unit that is installed behind the console? Or does it come with extra antenna and what not?

Straight from the D...

No word on the demise of the LGT wagon (sad if true)... really the only thing worth waiting for would be the 6MT. However nothing I would say makes the '07 a "red headed stepchild".

I confirmed today from an inside source that it has been dropped completely for 08. :mad:

I'm happy with my 07 The 08 doesn't have enough changes that i would care about. Besides...if you spend you car buying days worrying about next years model you will go nuts.

Amen on that! I picked up my '07 LGT a couple weeks ago and haven't regretted it one second! I was torn between waiting on the '08's or pulling the trigger on the '07 for a while too. The '08's get "minor design refreshes" and ummm... that's pretty much it - at least that I would care about.

Archived