LegacyGT.com

Baby needs a new pair of shoes, help me pick!!

BlueDevil

Ok, they're going on a 05 LGT wagon in RBP:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b129/bluedevilfxt/tint1.jpg

These are the 2 I'm looking at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-ADR-WHEELS-RIM-5-LUG-MAZDA-3-5-6-RSX-TC-SUBARU-WRX_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43957QQihZ016QQitemZ260062778770QQrdZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-BLACK-WHEELS-RIM-5-LUG-RSX-MAZDA-3-5-6-SUBARU-WRX_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43957QQihZ016QQitemZ260062778559QQrdZ1

The first set I think would go better with the tint, but I just like the second set for some reason.

What say ye? First set? Second set? Both will look like crap?

I dont like either. Id get a wider rim too. 17x7 is the stock width. if you are gonna upgrade rims get 17x8 or 17x8.5 so you can fit a wider tire too and have it look good. kill 2 birds with 1 stone. also the multi-lug patter is ugly. sorry to be so negative, but IMHO.

don't worry about being negative, that's why I asked!!

i was thinking the same thing about a 8 inch rim for doing a wider tire when the stockers need replacing.

i like the stock wheels, but the problem is that they're stock, lol.

how about some rotas??

or even some stock 2006 + WRX wheels? I had them on my LGT and liked them..something different if you want super subtle and a stock-like appearance.

2004 STI wheels might be another consideration -- if the offset is ok with the LGT..i have not really heard if the offset will work on the LGT.

Niether....

please I had regurge on both.....

As much as I hate to mention Nabisco you need to go over there & check out there Marketplace & look for wheels.

There are truly some deals to be had there.

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Yeah, check out Subydude ... I've seen better looking Rotas, probably (maybe?) better quality, and more importantly, Rotas will probably be cheaper than either of those.

I'd also recommend getting wider wheels if you're upgrading.

And baby isn't getting new shoes (tires), baby's getting new FEET!!! :)

as others said, you want to get a wider rim so you can fit a wider tire.. get a lightweight rim (anything under 16 lbs is good).. at least that way you dont have to drive around and lug all that dead weight..

style wise, I normally just leave it up to the person because each have their own taste.. at least with performance, no one is going to prefer a slower car as that would defeat the purpose of us buying the GT, a normal 2.5i would have been fine ;)

Keefe

Archived