LegacyGT.com

White rims on a an SWP GT?

hutru01

:nono:

Are you getting white wall tyres too ?

god no....

I am thinking about rims for the spring right now. I don't want a traditional silver rim. Its too plain. Its either going to be gunmetal, black, or white. If I do black, I would get the polished chrome lip.

I would say any other colour except white, it's like wearing a white tie with a white shirt :lol: OK for pimps.

How about gold, gold rims look fantastic on white Subarus

Bronze I could do. Gold is too shiny. I like more of a subtle bling. Gold and silver reflect too much light.

gunmetal, steel gray, or black if you dont like gold or silver. White is horrible lookin IMO. If you really like it though then go for it, it's your car
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Remember, the whote in the legacy is a pearl white, so if you get white rims it is not going to match.

White is really hard to keep clean as well, and well, the ladies may not like it too much! :icon_bigg

X

---

I just bought white Prodrive's for the wife's car. Trust me, they weren't cheap! :lol:

As for a white LGT, black with polished lip or a bronze wheel will look hot!! Highwaydrifter had bronze Rota G-Force on his SWP wagon for a few weeks before he picked a fight with the mother of all potholes :eek: that combo looked very sweet

I bought them used off of a member on this board. Great deal for real SSRs (not Rota knockoffs)

I personally don't see the point in paying big bucks for rims. Metal is metal in most cases. Spend more on tires and suspension. Knockoffs work fine for me.

My $0.02

^

that's like saying all steaks are same :lol:

anyways, lighter and stronger metal > heavier and weaker metal

In some cases though, they use the same metal and stick a name brand sticker to jack the price up. Thats all I meant. I won't pay the money for prodrives. I will end up getting either rota's, enkei's, or some konigs. (Unless i can find used prodrives)

Archived