LegacyGT.com

Anyone From The Westchester Area?

Guest subiecity

Guest subiecity
seems like no one is holding it down for upper NY anyone interested in a meet? if so let me kno, palisades mall is just a lil too far for me

Guest subiecity
yea if i drive hard il get there like 45 minuts on the saw mill, im just lazy and wanted to make a closer meet ;) off 684 im off exit 6, the katonah exit, in the last year of having the car im still the only heavy modded legacy up here....so far anyways so it gets kinda lonely up here haha :)

Guest subiecity

well i mean for the avg legacy/legacy gt driver, i have pretty mouch touched all area of modding, add it all up it does cost a pretty penny... rims tires, tints, front bumper spoler, rear bumper spoiler, grille, AM fogs, angel eyes, mudflaps, also, springs, front and rear struts, perrin cans, intake, lighweight pulley....its not like i have sum heavy modded engine....but the car in general. i mean cmon its more then your average legacy

oh and b4, what i meant was, in the last year of owning my car theres no legacy;s or lgt's up here at alll...and whatever is up here they are bone stock so yea heavy modded the fog lights gaveme an exta 50 hp

white tiger any pics? im just curiuos to c what urs looks like or any stuff i missed under the hood, i kno ur a mechanic so theres gotta be somthing i missed

white tiger any pics? im just curiuos to c what urs looks like or any stuff i missed under the hood, i kno ur a mechanic so theres gotta be somthing i missed

Pics of my car would be useless since i have no exterior mods at all except for HIDs. All of my mods are performance related...

Maddad headers wtih UP

Cobb DP

Perrin TMIC

Cobb Lightweight pulley

AVO 505/50 BOV

Tien Flex Coilovers

Perrin PSRS-(best suspension mod i ever did)

QTEC Electric Exhaust cutout

Accessport TDC e-tune stage 2+

My car and mods are setup for AutoX in E Street Prepared class. Thats my mod goals-autox. I took first place in my class this season so im gonna continue to mod my car to the limits of what that class allows.

seems like no one is holding it down for upper NY anyone interested in a meet? if so let me kno, palisades mall is just a lil too far for me

ummmmm dude, I'm not gettin you on this one. You're looking for people in the westchester area but say that the palisades mall is too far for you :confused: :confused: I live by the palisades mall & it takes me about 15-20 mins to get to white plains. I don't consider that to be very far

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity
ummmmm dude, I'm not gettin you on this one. You're looking for people in the westchester area but say that the palisades mall is too far for you :confused: :confused: I live by the palisades mall & it takes me about 15-20 mins to get to white plains. I don't consider that to be very far

lol...yea but westchester isnt just white plains ya kno...i live about an hour away from white plains, so for me to get to the palisades mall is over an hour

^^:lol: :lol: Ok fair enough. When people say westchester all I think of is everything straight across from tarrytown to rye. I forget it goes more north & south too
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity
yea it goes wayyyyyyy north unfortunately.....but on the plus side the road up here are alll 55mph....skool zone is 45 tho, and hiway is 65 :)

Guest subiecity
i live in south salem idk where u people get your maps lolol :) :) exit 6 off of 684 is the katonah-lewisboro exit.....westchester reaches right up to the conneticut border goin into ridgefield ct, and new cannan...guess u can say im at the end of the line guys...seems like u guys never even heard of it up here...belive it or not its not like the sticks or anything. its its exactly like rye or the welthier part of harrison, but with alot more property...zip code 10590 ;) take a look

^^I know where you mean. I work with a guy who lives in Katonah. Our office is up by new caanan. No wonder he's always getting to work faster than me :lol:

Guest subiecity

im not trying to brag or sound cocky it is only a 2.5i...but if its a legacy or a ferrari its still my baby ;) i would say i have the most mods compared to any 2.5i owner cuz everyone says its a waste,...and i dont me modded like just the engine i mean the entire car, i dont wanna sit here and list mods cuz im sure no body wants to hear em, but nxt weeks im gonna get pics of of the revised look of my car with the demon eyes and the fogs that are Bhind my grill and ill let the pics do the talking...but i must say the fogs look pretty cool mounted between my headlights, inside my grill

anyways, somewhere where everyone would kno some kinda median tween all of us all...the westchester mall....the jefferson valley mall...there is danbury mall but i think u guys are a lil far from that...any other ideas/or places that would be a good meeting center?..is anyone interested

Archived