LegacyGT.com

Where to run wire through firewall

dave g

search for some of the boost gauge installs they should provide some pics.

I would suggest going through the driver's wheel-well. there is a rubber grommet there that you can punch though and it will put you right near the interior fuse box. That would probably be a good place to run for a switch.

Guest subiecity
open the hood, to the right side theres already a hole with like a piece of greyish rubber covering it,,,,i ran my wires for the demon eyes switches and the fog light switches there

• 2 years later...

I would suggest going through the driver's wheel-well. there is a rubber grommet there that you can punch though and it will put you right near the interior fuse box. That would probably be a good place to run for a switch.

Yes, and these are two other identical grommets on 5eat, and 1 or 2 identical on 5/6mt above the trans on either immediate side of the pitch stop mount where it connects to the frame.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

This is my suggestion as well. I quite a few wires through this grommet on my 06 Lgt. There is a good amount of room there and once you are in the wheel well there's plenty of room to work in, just a pain having to jack the car up and remove the wheel to do it.

• 2 years later...
This is my suggestion as well. I quite a few wires through this grommet on my 06 Lgt. There is a good amount of room there and once you are in the wheel well there's plenty of room to work in, just a pain having to jack the car up and remove the wheel to do it.

Do you know if this is the same as just an 06 legacy 2.5i? and if so do you have a picture where this is located in the wheel well?

Archived