LegacyGT.com

Heated Seats

blackcat

So, my heated seat (on the driver's side) is burning my a$$ off! Sometimes even on the lowest setting it gets super hot, on 2 it's smoldering and on 3-watch out! It seems worse on the left side...(yes, I realize I'm opening myself up to some smart ass comments) Anyone else have this problem? :mad: My concern is that it's literally going to burn through the leather at some point, obviously creating a problem for me if I'm in the seat at the time...

So, my heated seat (on the driver's side) is burning my a$$ off! Sometimes even on the lowest setting it gets super hot, on 2 it's smoldering and on 3-watch out! It seems worse on the left side...(yes, I realize I'm opening myself up to some smart ass comments) Anyone else have this problem? :mad: My concern is that it's literally going to burn through the leather at some point, obviously creating a problem for me if I'm in the seat at the time...

I have same issue, if you let it get REALLY hot all of a sudden it cools off to a reasonable level, but by then you are looking for some a$$ ointment :lol:

Archived