LegacyGT.com

Any trouble in the mountains today?

Well I took a trip to the high country today, wow I have never seen so many SUV's and on AWD cars having trouble, the roads were snowpacked so really bad roads, but the LGT took it to town, but it was epic about 7-10 new inches at keystone, bad drive made up for the super pow-pow, but wondering if anyone might had traveled to the high country today? once again Subarus are the ultimate weather condition car, I was so surprised no slipping, peeling out, but I did pull some massive donuts in the parking lot(so much fun). Hope anyone went up made it back safe.

Here in WA the mess happened Monday night. I passed a whole bunch of abandoned vehicles on the freeway today, they either got stuck or (more likely) got tired of waiting on a freeway-turned-parking-lot.

I didn't do any donuts today, but I did carve a couple of croissants into the parking lot at my local ski hill.

Cbroo,

Next time have someone take some video of you Snow Drifting down the mountain, Initial D-style! ;):lol: (j/p) (Stay Safe! :))

(But it would be pretty sweet to see the Legacy handling the Snow covered or Rain covered mountains in the hands of an expert race driver :))

Archived