1. 1. What Do You Put In Your Ashtray

• Cell Phone
    • Ashes
    • Integrated Electronics
    • Nothing...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
change. Not quarters though. They go in the little quarter holder in the center console...fancy.

BP/BL does not have that. SLegacy99, no offense please, but isn't hanging with BP/BL ppl a substitute for not having one? Nothing wrong with that, except it's sometimes amusing how you inject BD/BG specfic comments into BL/BP discussions... And choosing "Limited" as teh avatar is interesting, too.

BP/BL does not have that. SLegacy99, no offense please, but isn't hanging with BP/BL ppl a substitute for not having one? Nothing wrong with that, except it's sometimes amusing how you inject BD/BG specfic comments into BL/BP discussions... And choosing "Limited" as teh avatar is interesting, too.

IIRC... the base model 2.5i has them where the seat heaters would be. And I keep change in my ash tray.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IIRC... the base model 2.5i has them where the seat heaters would be. And I keep change in my ash tray.

I believe it's just a generic cubby. Older Legacies had I believe special quarter sized holder.

What do you take out of your ashtray?

More specifically, how did you get the ashtray insert out of the ashtray itself? That might buy me just enough room to be able to remove a chap-stick thing that my fat fingers are unalbe to resque from said tray. I foolishly placed in there the other day. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I can't be bothering my slender-fingered girfriend to fish it out for me every time my lips need a little waxing.

Change... lots and lots of change can fit in there when you take out the ash tray and just have the little black piece. :)

Change in mine as well, and all because Subaru didn't give us a change holder, which was a dumb move.

In fact, if change were an option in this poll, I believe it would win because of this problem.

What do you take out of your ashtray?

More specifically, how did you get the ashtray insert out of the ashtray itself? That might buy me just enough room to be able to remove a chap-stick thing that my fat fingers are unalbe to resque from said tray. I foolishly placed in there the other day. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I can't be bothering my slender-fingered girfriend to fish it out for me every time my lips need a little waxing.

You just pull on the metal "ashing" area or whatever it's called and it comes out. :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Change... lots and lots of change can fit in there when you take out the ash tray and just have the little black piece. :)

I keep the ash tray in the car so when I go into 7-11, I just pull the tray (full of change) out of the car and take it in with me... it's like my own little change purse.:icon_bigg

Archived