LegacyGT.com

Clearing out some car stuff

Kaos22B

Every now and then I rummage through my years of Subaru/car gear and find stuff I don't need/want. I found a couple items that might actually come to use for someone with a legacy as well (most my stuff is Impreza or custom turbo kit crap!:lol: )

a sub box with a 10" alpine sub, little scratched or whatever on the plexiglass but it functions perfectly well.

a/c compressors

alternators

cam gears (NEW!)

sensors

RANDOM brackets/pipes

coolant passages

-an fittings/lines etc

name it and I'll see if I have it.

EDIT!:

I KNOW the title says car stuff but Most of the things I had found are gone.

HOWEVER If anyone needs....

Kenmore Refrigerator (White, side x side style)

Kenmore 800/900 series washer and dryer. Pretty much new

A Sharp TV/stand for like $150

2 JBL home speakers.

and no sorry the appliances are not free like the last set of car gear was, but I'm definitely unloading it at a good price.

Planning on moving and don't wanna lug it all with me.

Let me know!

Im sure Ill post more stuff when I find it/decide its useless to me :icon_cool

PS I hope Im not breaking any forums rules posting this?

RED =Free

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the late reply, just flew back home this morning.

using a crappy form of measurement (only thing I can find at the moment), I believe they are 2 and 3/8 inch ID? could very well be 2.5

Hangar, I think axis does want the sub, if he doesnt take it you're next in line.

AWDxBoost

They are coilover springs, so much smaller in diameter and uniform in shape when compared to your typical spring.

The cat is a catco stainless 3" ID high flow cat. it has a test pipe on the side if needed, otherwise its capped off anyhow.

Stifen, you may very well be in luck. I have a turbo kit available, with fmic, t3/t4, tial wastegate etc etc. But not for free as its not mine (my friends), and its quite a setup to only be given away lol.

Let me know if you want my friends contact info.

and if anyone has the dire need to trade me for the item they want, fulcrum superpro LCA bushings are on my xmas list haha:icon_mrgr

Thanks Kian! I'll be popping on some those springs tonight. It was a pleasure to meet you and hang out with your buddies at the Z shop. Hope you guys get that car sorted out soon.

Hey Paul, if there are any springs that you don't want after trying them on, let me know. I'll even pay for them :icon_wink

Hey Paul, if there are any springs that you don't want after trying them on, let me know. I'll even pay for them :icon_wink

Dude, just let me know. I now have springs ranging from 6kg/mm up to 12 kg/mm. Come on by and we'll toss on the rates of your choice.

Thanks Kian! I'll be popping on some those springs tonight. It was a pleasure to meet you and hang out with your buddies at the Z shop. Hope you guys get that car sorted out soon.

no problem man, it was nice meeting you too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived