LegacyGT.com

2006 legacy gt tuning

ive just installed the front and rear perrin sways bars and the typhoon intake and there great. im gettin the perrin catback exhaust and a new intercooler to handle more boost from the turbo. they say if i get a downpipe or uppipe engine light warnings will pop up and be anoying. what ecu tuner should i get to handle the warnings and other controls such a boost and air/fuel ratios, etc. the accesport tuner is cancelled until cobb comes out with their new one . does anyone other ecu tuners to control the engine light warnings and boost and what not for the legacy gt? is getting the down/uppipe, headers worth the money and how much horsepower gains should i expect ? ps - i do love horsepower

you wont see much of a gain in boost with the mods you plan on doingand have now... until you do get the accesport, you could get a manual boost controller ( but i wouldnt reccomend it) you will get a CEL with the downpipe due the emissions problem but if you get a up pipe with en egt bung in it you will be fine, if you get an up pipe with out one just put resistor on it (aa AP will solve the CEL problem with the DP)...you can learn more about these types of topics by find.gifing

PS. welcome, and we all love horsepower too:icon_mrgr

Archived