LegacyGT.com

Here we go again... Track Day coming up

colatkitty

I'm seriously thinking about going to the Redline Time Attack event on the weekend of December 2-3 redlinetimeattack.com/index-6.html.

I'm not going to be signing up for the actual time attack event on Sunday, but I really want to do the HPDE/ test & tune day on Saturday 12-2. It is not too often that there is a weekend event offered at Buttonwillow. Buttonwillow course is quite a bit longer than Streets, with higher speeds while still being quite technical... more fun to me than Streets.

Anyone interested in going? Merv, Paul, Rigo (if you are still here), etc...

If there is enough interest, I'll definitely be in :icon_wink

Just came back from Streets of Willows.

Clocked 1:38.

Not too bad for first time & Stage 0.5.

P.S. Federal 595RS bites very good

Not bad at all :) for the first time.

I didn't take my LGT to Buttonwillow this time, but instead took my s2k. Couldn't get my brake pads in time. First time driving that car on the track, and it is fun... Although it does not have nearly the amount of power that my LGT has (getting blown away in the straights by G35's and 350z's where as my LGT will eat them for lunch), it is much more enjoyable to throw it into corners and let its back end swing out a bit :icon_bigg .

Saw a silver LGT there, wonder who's it is???

No go this weekend, got to do a brake swap for Kevin on Saturday and my Superpro LCA bushings should be in as well, so I'll be in the garage most of the day. Planning on swinging by Yimi to see Rommel get tuned as well.

oH cRaP...that's this weekend?!? Yimi on Saturday?!?...Next weekend it is!!

Mark!!!

~Sucka-Duck~

Are you in for sure next Friday? I'm in if both you and Paul goes, although I've been spending too much $$ going to these things lately :icon_tong...

I'll know for sure this weekend...Dang, forgot it was on a friday *cough*cough*

But I have my new(used) set of STI BBS's with RE070's Rhed-2-Go!!

Mark, You get new pads yet?!?

~Sucka-Duck~

I'll know for sure this weekend...Dang, forgot it was on a friday *cough*cough*

But I have my new(used) set of STI BBS's with RE070's Rhed-2-Go!!

Mark, You get new pads yet?!?

Dedicated track wheels/tires FTW!!!

Yeah I just got my Hawk HP+'s in yesterday... finally... I don't expect them to be on par with the Carbotech XP8's but we'll see... Now I got to find a place to get my rotors turned before I install them...

Dedicated track wheels/tires FTW!!!

Yeah I just got my Hawk HP+'s in yesterday... finally... I don't expect them to be on par with the Carbotech XP8's but we'll see... Now I got to find a place to get my rotors turned before I install them...

Got to Napa Auto Parts. They did a great job turning my chewed up rotors from the last track day for $10/ea.

Archived