LegacyGT.com

Help/Assist w/DP and UP this Weekend

skids

Anyone interested in giving me a hand in installing my Helix UP and Crucial DP this weekend (south bay)? Just want a second set of eyes and opinion in case I run into any snags. If you have experience doing this install that's even better. There's beer in it for you too.

Thanks,

Marc

Make sure you spray every exhaust fstener down with lots of this before trying to remove 'em:

Oh, and use new gaskets or you'll be doing it again.

Where do you find PB blaster around here, been keeping an eye out for a while (too lazy to order). Just have a generic brand in the garage.

Oh, we are a fun bunch, aren't we.

Thanksgiving, dysfunctional family in person

Escape to the internet to get away from them and find a dysfunctional family here, we must just like it it some masochistic reason.

Brian, I look forward to more sarcastic posts, welcome to the board.

FYI, not all here have my sense of humor

This coming weekend is the install.

Which reminds me, when are you planning on doing this Marc? Just so I can schedule my weekend.

Juxta I'm not sure, I just send Jeremy at Crucial an email. He's supposed to meet me sometime this week at my house or work to give me the parts. Let's shoot for Saturday morning 8:00 am. How long do you think it will take? Bing your welcome to come over too. I will send you guys PMs with my home address.

Sounds good to me, I was thinking first thing Saturday too. Took me about 6 hours start to finish doing it the first time very carefully. I think 4ish sounds about right with two people and little know how. So, by mid afternoon you should be enjoying life Stg.II.

Gotta love Jeremy's home delivery service!

Bing, things standing in the way of my stereo install: Speaker spacers, dynamat, cable, time, money. If you show at some point I'll give the rest of the cash I owe you on the amp, though I haven't touched it yet to insure functionality.

Archived