LegacyGT.com

Lease question

laz

How do these numbers sound in NYC:

322 for 36 months 12K miles on a 07 2.5 SE auto. Around 1900 out of pocket.

339 for 35 months 12K miles on a 07 2.5 Limited. Around 2100 out of pocket.

I am leaning towards the limited.

Opinions?

X

---

that sounds about right

http://www.leasecompare.com/lease_quotes.php

from subaru's homepage

SIGN & DRIVE LEASE OFFER* ON 07 LEGACY 2.5i SPECIAL EDITION SEDAN (manual transmission 7AC)

Now through November 30, 2006 - $275 per month for 42 months with $0 down payment, $0 security deposit and $0 due at lease signing. Tax, title, and registration fees extra. Other leases available on other models. Cannot be combined with any other incentives.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Yeah I have to, plus the lease on the GT is way lot more money.

It makes sense for me at this point, and a lease will save me money on the horrible depreciation that we have on the Legacy.

Thanks for the info guys and I may be in one soon.

Silver with charcoal interior!

X

---

Thanks. These guy is an old school guy, so he is as straight as they come for a car salesman.

I had another quote from another dealership for the same car for 379. Ouch! I knew that was high.

X

---

^^^ I know, but I cannot make myself live with such a boring car for three years! Plus the price is almost the same.

I hate the interior of the Camry, and the Honda I get into it and I fall asleep right away fromthe blandness.

Anyway, t is a done deal, and if there are not complications I should have it by Monday or Tuesday due to the holiday getting in the way.

Thanks for all the help, I'll post pics once I get it.

X

---

Archived