LegacyGT.com

Cobb rear reinforcement Bracket

itsme

Is one company better then the other or are all of them about the same. Which one has the best price? Thanks. I plan on getting the bracket soon to finish my suspension, I have install new wheels an tires, H-tech spring and whiteline F and Rear adj swaybars. I have already ordered my Speedpro LCA bushings and should be getting them soon.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Is one company better then the other or are all of them about the same. Which one has the best price? Thanks. I plan on getting the bracket soon to finish my suspension, I have install new wheels an tires, H-tech spring and whiteline F and Rear adj swaybars. I have already ordered my Speedpro LCA bushings and should be getting them soon.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

http://vevor.shackspace.com/LGT/Suspension/Swaybar/RSB%20003.jpg

i thinkthis is what u are looking for. this is copied from another thread.

Who makes this one?

One concern I have about the AVO, which may be completely unfounded, is that the cyclinder that the subframe bolt goes through *could* be deformed by compression enough that you may not be able to remove the subframe bolt. I doubt it'd happen but with this isn't an issue with the cobb/cusco brackets. But this should make the AVO bracket transmit more of the force to the subframe than the Cobb which has a longer piece that can deform and allow the bracket to flex.

Xenonk has been on stock brackets and endlinks for 2+ years with a cusco rsb. Are there actually incidents of these things breaking. With Xenonks track time, they seem to be fairly strong.

Yup, there a few indicidents of these things breaking on this board. I'd rather be safe than sorry. Broken endlink is cake, broken rsb support - PITA.

Xenonk has been on stock brackets and endlinks for 2+ years with a cusco rsb. Are there actually incidents of these things breaking. With Xenonks track time, they seem to be fairly strong.

No doubt he pushes the car.

However....

Perhaps, since Xenoks spring rates are so hard the sway bars work less, since there would be less deflection.

He said that the cobb's might put more stress on the bracket because of the angle. Cusco's maybe FTW

Didn't someone say Cusco doesn't fit our cars?

Archived