LegacyGT.com

Nos Pros And Cons... Not Rice!!

Guest subiecity

NITROUS OXIDE APPLICATIONS..RICE OR NOT?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. NITROUS OXIDE APPLICATIONS..RICE OR NOT?

• YES
    • NO

I dont think you will have much gains with those mods. maybe 10 peak HP at most. Honestly, the cheapest way to get hp would be to peace together a turbo kit. you can run 5-6 psi and have about 250 crank hp on the block safely, if properly tuned. thats better than you could ever do with a nitrous kit, or building the block for that amount of money. you can use the lgt headers and UP/DP options. all youd have to tdo is get teh oil and coolant lines run, and pick a FMIC. then get it tuned. I bet you wouldnt spend more than 2K for all used parts.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest subiecity

so please forgive me i have no experience with turbos i have never been a turbo guy all my previous cars were alll NA no turbo experience what so ever.........so what ur saying is if i get after market turbo headers, an up pipe, down pipe with (say a used LGT turbo in between, would their 13 psi be capable of only giving 4-6 psi or does the amount of psi determined deal with the ecu), connect it back to my exaust system, would the up pipe, turbo and down pipe itself actually fit in my engine bay?

and if so how would the turbo itself actually connect to the rest of my engine?....i kno im asking alot but forgive me im learning, what ecu would i run or would i have to get one totally made up...

i can get my hands on used turbos NP same with all the rest of the parts NP, thing is im gonna def need help with this i wonder who i can turn to, who would kno exactly how to tune a car like this.....the local dyno shop? any suggestions

OHHH FMIC makes me drool

the amount of psi is about how much your stock block can take without upgrades. 4-6 is about as much as you block can run reliably. Yes the UP/DP and turbo will fit. they will go in the same locations as in a LGT. you can either use an aftermarket ecu, or you can use piggyback units to allow you to adjust the fuel you will need. I know all the harware will fit, its just the tuning you have to figure out. call a tune shop ans ask what would be best as im not familliar with the option available for the NA 2.5 block. for the best options, check out this turbo kit which will fit you car and comes with eveything. you will just have to use a different DP then whats supplied. http://www.rallitek.com/avocotukit.html

• 1 year later...

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27872&d=1164149816

Two of them are rockkkin a bra under their bikini. I heard its like the JDM style or something. :iam:

Maybe some of the guys on here can clarify this... Do you wear a bra under your bikini tops? I definitely don't.

Archived