LegacyGT.com

Reverse lights

fbi012

Anyone has an idea how to black-out the Reverse lights, my legacy is black and it would look alot nicer if they were alittle darker. Anyone?

If anyone noticed, I kinda feel like the picture on the top of the website is already kinda dark!

I attached a quick photoshop edit, just to show how it would look.

thnx,

K.

DSCN2852sm.thumb.jpg.3076ab0784b425223b90c1d4dd072e24.jpg

I want do it on my wagon which the reverse lights just stick out on. But the key is to use the proper tint on the light so it doesn't become dangerous to yourself or other drivers.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Hmm I could go ask people what they use but it won't be right now maybe someone else can find out sooner for you but I'll ask around what people used on their blacked out lights.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

A buddy of mine did this on his car.... Used Pactra spray laquer (from a hobby shop). This is the paint that is used to paint the lexan bodies of R/C cars. The color was "window tint". [url]http://www.testors.com/catalog_item.asp?itemNbr=1243[/url] It is PERMANENT and will not come back off, however... Also... make sure your masking job is spot on before you spray.... Based on the number of coats, you can decide how dark you want it.

Archived