LegacyGT.com

Forget the Legacy - I'm getting an 02 STi

[quote name='axis008'][quote name='SUBE555']As I say, common sense isn't so common. ;)[/quote] I've actually never heard of that before. Good saying though! :lol:[/quote] I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that before, and everybody I've said it to has said it's original, but who knows. It's one of the most logical statements though when you think about it. Depending on what I see in a day, I'd say no more than 10-25% of people actually have it. :|

[quote name='team23jordan']I'm getting 02 STi from ebay 30000 miles its got a 12 inch mexican made 200 spokes hydraulics(or however you spell that) 8 batteries in the trunk gonna get a new transmission...custom 2speed AT HID taillights no headlights tho[/quote] I've got one just like that for you. Just send me $2,000 to via Western Union it's yours. Oh yeah, it's in Italy but you have to send the money to London and then I will ship it to you for free. Here's a pic: [img]http://www.beaterz.com/one_liners/0201/images/japvan.jpg[/img] -td

He must have bought it from and Jap and decided to get rid of it. [url]http://www.topgear.com/content/fun_stuff/carbage/carbages/31/03/[/url] and there are even more available!!

[quote name='axis008'] Ebay: the seller's market... Nice job on the sell though! Wow, was the guy oblivious of everything or something to come down and take the car anyways?[/quote] I don't know what his deal was. He spoke English, but had an accent. So, at first I was afraid that he just wasn't understanding me, but I definitely tried to make sure that he did. Through it all, he just kept saying that it's fine and he'll come down to drive the car home. So, he must have just been oblivious! I never heard anything after he left with the car, though. I hope he's got it going again! It was a fun car when it worked (which wasn't often :P ).

Archived