LegacyGT.com

Florida Roll Call, Please add your Screen Name

Magic

Kinda. We've got the Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough and Sarasota counties that all kinda tie into one which has quite a few Subies. We also have Orlando which isn't that far of a drive.

I know there will be an All We'll Drive meet over in Tampa mid April where there will be a lot of Subies (not that many Legacys), Evos and a few other DSMs coming out.

I may be bringing mine out for the first time ever. Never been to a meet show track anything with my legacy and I have had it for 2 years.

It was supposed to be tuned 2 weeks ago by Scott but there was a mishap so hopefully it will be fixed by then.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm in, lets do it at a central venue and not too far North. Maybe we can meet for an autocross at Sebring or track day at the newly redesigned Palm Beach motor speed way (several coming up in the coming months)

I am currently also a member of the 120K Headgasket club. I must do the head prior to any road trips for me :( (I just got rid of my eclipse cause I fried the rings and picked up the legacy and it's headgasket was on it's way out when I got it. The signs were only slight when I got it. But within 2 months my poor girl cant touch the interstate.):spin:

I'm in, lets do it at a central venue and not too far North. Maybe we can meet for an autocross at Sebring or track day at the newly redesigned Palm Beach motor speed way (several coming up in the coming months)

I was thinking about going to Bradenton actually tomorrow or Saturday. Turns out I would need a helmet tho and I don't think I am willing to pay 200 bucks for a helmet that I would only use once or twice.....

No worries, they always have loaner helmets at events. I'm a reg and don't have a helmet

I just got an email back from them and they said since my 4wheelin helmet is M2005 approved it should be fine at the track. So maybe I will head out there Thurs or Saturday......anyone coming?

• 2 weeks later...
Seen a legacy (a specB to be exact) in Ft Lauderdale. We yelled to each other but i can't remember his screen name here. Where ya at man?!

Think he was 138 or something in the one hundreds

Depending on the day that might of been me, I swing by Wales Garage every once in a while.

Depending on the day that might of been me, I swing by Wales Garage every once in a while.

If your not sure it wasn't you.

The guy rolled up next to me and rolled down his window and yelled to me. That's kinda hard to forget. Both did about 110 or more on a couple pulls....

Alright, who pulled up in a slammed garnet red Sedan on University DR near 595 this weekend. Looked mean. Unfortunately i was in my wifes CX-7 and decided not to roll the window down and yell hello.

For you South fla members, We will be getting together soon . Maybe do an Autocross .

Bah, you never showed up this weekend in Sebring! I was the ONLY Subi there. Did manage to take out a couple of Vettes and a new Viper. Planned for 6 runs but did 4 due to the weather. Had 66 cars :D

Leo, I told you I was away this weekend and couldn't make the Sebring event. You should come on down to where the real competition is . We'll make it up there one day. Tons of Subies in Soflo including the Pastelito boys and TAV boys. They run very fast WRX's and STI. The lone exception is myself and Fernely (who dominates DS class in his spec B).

Last night on speed channel Tanner Foust got handled at Willow springs going head to head against a harmon automotive time attack STI. Tanner got beat riding an Aston Martin DB9 and a Viper.